Credentials & Achievements
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine with High Academic Achievement from Bastyr University
- Post-Graduate Residency in Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University
- Bachelor of Science with Honors in Clinical Psychology and Neuroscience from the University of California, San Diego
- Conducted her own Institutional Review Board clinical study on the impact meditation has on memory and attention
- Advanced injectable aesthetic training and certification in PRP microneedling, PRP hair restoration, and facial collagen induction
- Member of California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA) and Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM)
- Author and CME educator to LearnSkin
Meeting patients where they are at and getting to truly know patients for who they are is the foundation of her practice. Dr. Dang likes to use an investigative approach, listening to and working alongside her patients to achieve positive health outcomes. With her empathetic spirit, she believes in the importance of empowering her patients and being an advocate for them on their journey. She has a special interest in gastrointestinal conditions and dermatology and is passionate about getting to the root cause of health concerns.
When she's not helping her patients be their healthiest selves, you can find her working out, at a local farmer's market, traveling and exploring, camping in nature, creating art, or checking out live music around town.
- Integrative Aesthetics: PRP facial rejuvenation, PRP hair restoration
- Skin Conditions: acne, eczema, psorasis, rosacea
- Integrative Gut Health: SIBO, bloating, IBS, IBD, Candida infections, Heartburn, Constipation, Diarrhea
- Covid long-haul syndrome
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Mind Body Medicine